Welcome to feeling better with ....
Massage Therapy / Movement Education / Compassionate Touch / InterPlay
For your information at this time the following Covid-19 pandemic precautions will be followed~
- Move2Joy will only be working with people who attest to being Covid-19 vaccinated or through online instruction.
- Customers may be asked to allow a temperature check and to sign a Covid-19 symptom and vaccination attestation slip.
- Katy will wear a mask while working closely with people and as requested. During periods of higher transmission Katy may wear a mask for the duration of your visit and clients may be asked to wear a mask as well.
- At the home office independent heat / air conditioning filters are active in the treatment room and an air filter runs in the entry area. Sanitation procedures are done between clients in all areas.
- Customers who have had exposure to large groups or covid positive people are asked to please wait 10 days or have a negative covid test before making appointments.
- Online instruction in self myofascial release (The Roll Model Method), InterPlay focus sessions or general movement education are available via Zoom. Use the Services and Contact buttons for more information.
Move2Joy LLC, also doing business as Katharine Wakeman Forline / Massage Therapy, offers therapeutic massage, healthy movement education and InterPlay® in various south central Connecticut locations:
- Home office, Durham
- Therapeutic Massage Office, Wallingford
- Residential care and hospital facilities
- Other on-site events
M2J accepts all major credit cards, Apple Pay, Venmo, Cask or Check.
Ms. Forline has been a licensed Massage Therapist since 1984 and uses traditional Swedish Massage techniques, Deep Tissue and many other effective modalities to assist healing, functionality and relaxation of your body-mind-spirit's amazing structures.
Katharine (aka Katy) is also a specialized provider of the gentle technique of Compassionate Touch® for those who are in residential care, frail, suffering from dementia or in hospice care.
She is a Certified Yoga Tune Up® Instructor and Certified InterPlay® Leader.
She holds a B.A. in dance from Mount Holyoke College and trained at the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy and with many other teachers over the years.
To schedule an appointment or to discuss services please click on "Contact" above. Your message will be returned as soon as possible.
Visit the M2J Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/Move2Joy.life/
Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Balls may be purchased here:
Have a joyful and healthy day and thanks for visiting!